Monday, August 4, 2014

Ruggles Green

It's been a while since we've been to Ruggles Green.  
Mostly because due to it's popularity, you can't find a parking spot.  And the neighbor had hired a guard to stare you down just in case you park at the wrong spot.... quite intimidating.  I did have a rare sighting of Bruce Molzan who just stepped down from Corner Table
I know it's hot, but I had a craving for pasta, so I got the Turkey Meatball Quinoa Pasta.  I call it the GF version of pasta Bolognese.   The meatball is super filling, I have to cut it up and really chomp on it bit by bit.  The pasta is good, but it's because the sauce is delicious.  That's my normal go-to dish.  What's yours?

Ruggles Green
2311 W. Alabama
Houston, TX 77098
713-533-0777
http://www.rugglesgreen.com/



No comments: