Thursday, August 7, 2014

Bite Macarons

So I saw that Bite had new flavors, so can't help myself to go check it out. 
As usual, awesome layout and they showcase their other desserts too.
I had a Green Tea Yogu drink with my macarons.  It was definitely refreshing for a hot day.  It's more sweet than a any green tea drink, but it's very light texture.
There's (L) Black Currant, Pistachio, Coffee, and hidden behind the sticker is their Bacon flavor.  The bacon flavor was in a caramel mix, which is smart because it essentially became a salted caramel.  And you do get tiny bits of bacon in there.  If you didn't know this is what you picked up, you won't notice it until way after you're done, because the flavor is just 'that' subtle.  Pretty tasty if you ask me... then again, I'm bias towards any bacon.

Bite Macarons
5172-B Buffalo Speedway
Houston, TX 77005
713-664-2483
http://www.bitemacarons.com/


No comments: