Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Argentina Cafe

So happy to share this with foodie friends.
We decided to have a long overdue foodie friends lunch at Argentina Cafe.  Truth be told, I haven't been there for some time now, I forgot how yummy their food is.
First up: empanadas.  There's beef, chicken, ham and cheese, and onion and cheese.  Upper L: Chicken, Onion and Cheese, Beef, and Ham and Cheese.  I like the Ham and Cheese with the sauce.   The sauce is the chimichurri sauce.  I think if you sat these in front of me, I'd be content just eating these.
Morcilla Sausage - blood sausage.  Pretty good on it's own.
Gnocchi with bolognese sauce and a side of parmesan cheese.  This is beyond my surprised that it is amazingly good.  Totally revitalized how I love pasta all over.  So good, it is that good!
Then we get the Lomito Plate, it is filet mignon with a side of potato salad.  Amazingly, I cannot stop myself from eating the potato salad.  The filet was ok, but the potato salad was da bomb!

Overall, the meal was not bad in terms of per person and the variety.  Of course, it's more fun to share it with friends.  Definitely looking forward to the next time, but this meal can totally stand on its own.  I'm thinking of checking their 'express' location and see how it compares.

Argentina Cafe
3055 Sage Rd
Ste 130
Houston, TX 77056
713-622-8877
http://theargentinacafe.com

No comments: