Monday, April 15, 2019

Ishin Udon

Last time at Ishin Udon, I saw some Italian Style Udon, got me curious.
Came back to check that out:
But first, got some Iced Green Tea
For appetizer, I got the sweet potato tempura, my favorite.
Then, I got the Crab Meat Truffle Cream Udon.  So, the noodle is still udon instead of the pastas.  There are justified amount of crab meat, mushroom, veggie, but they really poured on the truffle oil in the cream.  You can taste it in the sauce, but it's so overpowering that it wasn't as enjoyable as I'd thought it'd be.

As usual, the staff are friendly and food serves very quickly.  But don't feel rush to leave, they're very courteous about not making you feel rushed.  This time I showed upon the middle of lunch service on a weekend, and was seated quickly and over all meal, did not take a full hour.


Ishin Udon
9630 Clarewood
Ste A15B
Houston, TX 77036
713-205-8167
http://www.ishinudon.com

No comments: