Monday, April 29, 2019

Blanco Tacos & Tequila

Went to try a new place for Happy Hour.
It's has entrance from the mall and also one on the outside.  When the weather is nice, the outside patio seating is super comfortable and nice.
I got the White Sangria.  Not too sweet, but definitely aren't as fruity as I'm used to.
They give you plenty of chips and salsa.  We just ordered queso, they came with sour cream and pico.  You know me, I don't turn down queso ever.  So, I lapped them up while I can.

Happy hour has great specials on drinks.  Mostly drinks, not too much food, about 7 items, but you can always go to the regular menu.

Sadly, I wasn't there for very long, I do know that the other folks ordered the tacos and had great feedback.  I guess I'll just have to make another trip for Happy Hour.  Twist my arm. LOL

Blanco Taco & Tequila
5115 Westheimer Rd
C2420
Houston, TX 77056
346-250-1900
https://www.blancotacostequila.com/locations/houston-tx/

No comments: