Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Osaka

Need some quick sushi fix.  Was too lazy to drive far, so ended back up at Osaka.
They changed the sushi chefs and staff.  The pricing went up a bit too.  But they still gave me a free appetizer and when I pay the bill, they still gave me free ice cream.
So, what did I get.  First off, my eyes were bigger than my stomach.  So, I got the Unagi Handroll, Dragon Roll on top, which has spicy tuna inside and have salmon & avocado on the outside.  The other roll is the Negi Hamachi, which is yellowtail and green onion.

Like I said, my eyes were bigger than my stomach.  Needless to say that I didn't finish it all and pack some back.  I skipped the ice cream too.  It was good.  The parking there started get popular, so it was a bit touch to find a decent spot.  So bring patience.

Osaka Japanese Restaurant
4001 Bellaire Blvd
Ste J
Houston, TX 77025
713-838-9812
https://www.osakahoustontx.com

No comments: