Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Ramen Jinya

It's been a while since I've been too Jinya.
you know how it is, when you crave ramen, you must have some!
I like sitting at the bar, they always are so attentive and always walking by to check in on us.  Of course, that's where the servers pick up the noodles, so that is a high frequency on the walking-by, but still helps.
This is where my eye is bigger than my stomach.  I ordered karaage, which is fancy words for chicken crispers that comes with ponzu sauce.
Tonkotsu Black - which is pork broth, which has onion, nori, egg, garlic chips, garlic oil, spicy sauce.  I just love their broth, and the noodles just hit the belly just right.  Talk about comfort food for the soul.  I know there are much more on their menu but I just can't help but to go back to my favorite.

In terms of parking, take advantage of the attached parking garage.  It's free, just need to find a spot during busy hours.  And now there's a new Cloud 10 around the corner, it's perfect for the evening.

Ramen Jinya
3201 Louisiana
Houston, TX 77006
832-925-8596
https://jinya-ramenbar.com/locations/detail/midtown

No comments: