Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Yong - Finn Hall

Super excited that Finn Hall is right down the street from work.
Finn Hall consisted of 10 different stalls, ranging from coffee to burgers, to seafood, to Asian, to tacos.
This time I'm eating at Yong's Korean.  This is supposedly cooked with chef's family passed down recipes.  For a quick lunch to go, I love every bit of it.
First, instead of standing in front of the stall and looking over the menu, you can go to the Finn Hall website and look thru it there.  The lovely thing about that is: they make it super easy to order your food online.  So all you have to do is to walk up and pickup.  

I'm a fan of Bulgolgi, so of course I ordered the Bulgolgi bowl.  I love the presentation, very traditional on what they can squeeze in a little container.  Ok, let's talk about that egg roll.  According to description, Mom's Eggroll has 12 ingredients in there.  No wonder I was so full after eating that.  Now I know better for next time.  

The bowl itself, of course, you got the yummy marinated meat, usually ribeye.  Then (counter clockwise from the top) you have kimchi, spinach, and mung bean mix and topped off with scallion over a bed of rice.  So, as I mentioned I was pretty much full after 1 egg roll.  But the bowl is really filling.  Between the meat, rice, and veggie.  Maybe next time I won't be so greedy and eat that in 2 meals instead.  There's still tons of other stuff I want to try like the Kimchi Fried Rice, KFC (Korean Fried Chicken), Japchae, Bibimbap, and Kalbi bowl.  YUM!

Yong inside Finn Hall
712 Main Street
Houston, TX 77002
713-357-5115
https://www.finnhallhtx.com/yong/

No comments: