Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Poblano's Mexican Grill

One of the fun things working downtown is that you get access to the tunnels.
One of them is Poblano's Mexican Grill.  My usual go-to is Ninfa's but since part of the tunnel is under constructions, it blocks my way there.
My boss recommended the Chicken Soup, so sure, why not?  At first, I was surprised, it was topped all the way with various food.   So, besides broth and chicken, there are tortilla strips, cheese of 2 kinds, cilantro, avocado, tomato, and little pico.  Basically, there's alot.  I saw the table over, have a little bit of rice to go with the soup.  Wow, talk about a full meal.

Chicken was tender and the soup was flavorful.  The cheese with avocado I wasn't too sure about, but after it all melted and mix in together, it delivered a surprise flavoring that I didn't think I like but turned out impressed by.  This is a quick easy and tasty lunch.  It is quite filling.  Of course, not photographed was the chips and salsa I was stuffing myself silly with, but still, that's alot of food.

Poblano Mexican Grill
1000 Main Street
T-33
Houston, TX 77002
713-651-0300
https://poblanosmexicangrill.net/contact-us/downtown

No comments: