Tuesday, December 8, 2020

El Topo

Finally decided to try El Topo.  
Driven past it so many times.  Super cute place and decent amount of seating outside.

There are big and small tables to accommodate, not to mention a park across the street.  But first, a Pineapple Aqua Fresca.

What did I get?  For weekend brunch, you can get Migas.  That is really my go to choice if they offer that on the menu.  Their version was on the tamed side.  There are eggs, tortilla chips, hints of salsa, avocado and bits of cheese topped w/ scallions.  I think I would've liked another protein in there and more oomph on the salsa.  I did ended up putting more to it for taste.  Don't underestimate this box.  It is actually quite a lot of food here.

They have an online order via Square.  They seems to have pickup at curbside.  But they also have a cute little window for you to walk up and order.  

El Topo
6119 Edloe
Houston, TX
832-795-7251
http://topohtx.com
 

No comments: