Wednesday, December 9, 2020

H-mart

I just love Asian Grocery store, they have yummy prepared food galore.
 
We were at H-Mart and besides the food court, they also have their own prepared food section and kitchen.  Often times I get a bento, Korean pancake, or fried fish.  But they have Masubi, which I don't see often.  

The pack comes with 3, one is the standard spam (in the middle) with avocado.  The kani (crab) left one was really all rice not exactly filling.  The right one is spam and egg, which is what I'm used to.  I know I'm in no position to be picky since there aren't a lot of places make them, but I think the spam can be either fried or soak in soy sauce a tad longer before making into masubi. 

H-Mart 
9896 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77036
713-270-1110
https://www.hmart.com/storelocator/index/index/id/44/

 

No comments: