Monday, December 28, 2020

Shun Kitchen's Fried Chicken Combo

I saw on Instagram that Shun's Kitchen has a special for week of Christmas.
The best way to order take-out with them, is to do it via GrubHub. 

Love the they're all decorated very festive for Christmas.

Their special packages for Christmas was cute. 

Their supposed to have 4 pieces, but instead we got 6 pieces. It's supposed to be panko fried, but it's darker than I expected. Otherwise, it's not dried but definitely not crispy.  Most important to me, is that it's not greasy, I can always appreciate that.

I love these Miso Honey Biscuit.  It's not too sweet, but not overwhelming in taste.  It smells delicious when you first open the box and it matches the taste.

Then there's the Truffle Mac n' Cheese.  This one was a little disappointing.  I was hoping for cheesier experience.  The truffle was in good amount, not too much oil to mask the taste of the other ingredients, but I was seriously hoping for more cheese. 

Then we have the Waygu Gravy with mashed potato.  The gravy does have a different taste to it.  I like that it's not too heavy like a lot of gravy you have out there.  Where you have a bite and it sinks you down.  This is good stuff. 

This is a Christmas Special, so you will have to keep an eye on their social media to see what specials they're running.

Shun Kitchen
2802 S. Shepherd Dr
Houston, TX 77098
832-409-5888
https://www.shunkitchen.com



 

No comments: