Wednesday, December 2, 2020

The Palm - Thanksgiving meal

So for Thanksgiving, there were just the two of us eating, so I decided to order out.
The Palm was running a social, so why not.  Plus, I get points for ordering it with my Landry card.

First course, I got Lobster Bisque, you do get chunks of lobster.  You can really taste the Sherry in there.

Main course was turkey, of course.  They included dark and white meat.  It comes with green beans, stuffing, and sweet potato (the main reason why I ordered from here).  They have fresh cranberries (I've never had it fresh before) and gravy, which is one of the best gravy I've tasted.

For dessert, got the chocolate pecan pie.  Definitely chocolatey. 

To be honest, I couldn't eat all of that.  The Turkey was 2+ meals and the pie I had to cut in two.  So, had to split.  That said, every piece of this meal was good, and made me really miss dining at nice restaurants. They were super accommodating and let me called and pay when I order, and when I arrived, I call and they walk it out to my car.  

Please do take-out if you are going to eat out anyway.  Don't forget the servers are still needing to pay bills and support their families.

The Palm
6100 Wesheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77057
713-977-2544
https://www.thepalm.com



 

No comments: