Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Local Pour

For a lunch on a nice day, we went to Local Pour in the Woodlands. 
I've never been to Local Pour before but the view is great.

See this beautiful view by the patio.  Don't worry if it gets chilly, they do have heat lamps at the ready.

Peach Iced Tea - it's supposed to be nitro, but to be honest, I couldn't tell the difference if it is.  There's no bubbles like beer or cold brew, that's for sure. 

I got the Ahi Tuna Salad, it's very well marinated and there's wasabi-soy vinaigrette. I've never had that before, which is actually surprisingly delicious.  For a salad, it's very nice portion between the tuna and the salad.  I really like the sauce.  Anyway fine a nice day and grab a seat outdoors.

Local Pour
1900 Hughes Lander
Ste 350
The Woodlands, TX 77381
281-419-7687
http://localpour.com





 

No comments: