Friday, October 28, 2011

Laduree NYC macarons

As far as Macaron Fridays goes, this is the most exciting for me. I finally got to go to one of the Macaron Mecca to worship the macaron tree. Haha, not so severe, but it's pretty damn close to Eureka.
We walked and walked and the shop does blend in with the rest of the stores on Madison Ave. It's pretty and fancy. There's so many pretty macaron trees around, I just want one to take home.

Here's the inside. When we walked in, there's a line that snaked around between the front door to the counter. And I happened to squeezed myself into the doorway. From what I read, they don't have a commerical kitchen space here in NY yet, so they've been flying these macarons from France. Can you imagine? Macarons flown in daily for the wonderful macs.

Even the decorations are high class and boutique feel. I'm not going to lie, I did some major damage there. I think my friend thinks that I'm crazy for spending more money here than elsewhere... but to me, totally worth it.
The circle gift box holds 15, the pink box has a very special key chain for me. Not to mention I got some other gifties, also for me. So, yes, I'm crazy. The macs are nice and moist. Even though it's a pain to carry on to bring them home and they're slightly squished, it's still yummy!

Laduree NYC
864 Madison Avenue,
New York, NY 10021
Tél : + 1 646 558 3157
http://www.laduree.fr/en/maisons/monde-details















No comments: