Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Original Chinatown Ice Cream Factory

I've long heard about the Original Chinatown Ice Cream Factory. It's been on many TV shows, and been featured in different travel tours. Last time when I visited NYC, my friend took me here, which was perfect, I've been meaning to try them out anyway.
This time I got a Pistachio cup. For $3.79 they give you a pretty big cup of ice cream. They have alot of flavors that you don't see at a normal ice cream shop. Such as Dan Tart. It's really a pastry with egg custard, but an ice cream?

They do sell pretty cute souvenirs, they have some DIY type bags, ranges makeup bag size to shopping bag size. They also have cute little onesies too.

The Original Chinatown Ice Cream Factory
65 Bayard Street
Manhattan Chinatown
New York, NY 10013
Phone: (212) 608-4170
http://chinatownicecreamfactory.com/

No comments: