Thursday, October 6, 2011

Niko Nikos

More Niko Niko's meal! I never say no to it. They give you a very generous portion of gyro meat for a gyro plate. My favorite of course is the oven potato. I swear whatever they soak the potato in to make it soft as they bake, is my drug. Their seasoning is to die for, I swear.

Of course, not to mention the yummy dolmas. It's light and not over filled, just perfect as I like them.



This time we ordered a side of spinach. It was supposed to be sauteed, but it's a tad more soupy than I anticipated. I think I'll stick with my cream spinach if I can help it. It was soggy than sauteed, but I like that they threw in the diced tomatoes in the mix.



The new thing I've seen but didn't get to try is the Frappe coffee. Almost everyone in the store was carrying one out with them. So, I'll be curious to try that next time. Here's the last time I went there.



Niko Niko's
2520 Montrose
Houston, Texas
713-528-GYRO (4976)
http://www.nikonikos.com/


No comments: