Monday, January 30, 2012

McCormick & Schmick's

So we were thinking that we can grab a quick bite, and ended up at McCormick & Schmick's. I used to come here for their happy hour. $3.95 for 1/2 pound burger, was the best deal ever.

This round, we were really here for a quick bite. I got a wedge salad, after being told that the seafood side is really to go on top of the seafood entree' and not really a side.
And of course, the Lobster Bisque. I like how they have the lobster meat on the bowl and they pour the bisque over it. The one thing I forgot is that they have a wee bit of alcohol in it. Now, I'm not adversed to having alcohol in my food, but when my brain was expecting a certain taste and something else shows you, you do take notice.
One of the sides I was picking at, was the red pepper white cheddar mash. You can't really see the white cheddar on there, but you can definitely taste it.

McCormick & Schmick's
1151-01 Uptown Park Blvd
Uptown Park Shopping Center
Houston, TX 77056
713.840.7900
http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/Locations/houston-texas/houston-texas/uptownparkboulevard.aspx

No comments: