Monday, January 23, 2012

Melange Creperie

So when my friend Julia tagged a photo of me on FB, I was curious because I haven't seen her since before Xmas. Turns out, she was tagging a photo of Melange Creperie. Since the City Hall Farmers Market is on hiatus, I haven't been down to Westheimer & Taft to visit Buffalo Shawn. I did see him a few times when friends hired him to cater their parties.
The big deal of her photo was that Shawn put the Patty's Special(tm) on the board. You're know you're official if you're on the board! So I drove my mom down there to see Shawn as soon as I can. Luckily, my special was still up. As a matter of fact, several people were ordering the special while I was there. I'm so thrilled...

In case you want your very own Patty's Special(tm), it is: Strawberry, Banana, Nutella. I know the ingrediants aren't super special, but there's a story behind it. Go see Shawn and ask him about it.

You can catch Melange Creperie in 2 locations:
Westheimer & Taft in front of Mango's

OR

1001 Studewood St in front of Stella Sola.

Best follow him on twitter for time and place!

No comments: