Friday, July 12, 2013

Macaron by Patisse

We were in the neighborhood, so decided to stop in. Turns out, we weren't the only ones with the idea. 
I love their decor!  So classy and just fit the space well. 
Still can't get over the chandelier, which reminds me of yellow corals.  
They even do special macs, I'm sure this is a very popular one. You can see, they are perfect for party favors, since theh come in two's. 
Look at all the beautiful macs, decision, decisions. 
So, we ended up with Nutella, Green Tea, Canada Day (which was maple syrup), and fig and goat cheese. 

I've tried fig and goat cheese before, not my cup of tea, but everything else was perfect. You can enjoy this treat cold or hot out. It was very delightful. 

Macaron by Patisse
2033 W.Gray 
Houston, Tx
www.macaronbypatisse.com