Thursday, December 12, 2013

Panera

Needing a quick lunch, my mom and I went to Panera for a quick bite.
I like their Iced Green Tea.  Mind you, it taste nothing like the tradition green tea.  It taste more apple-y than tea.
I got the half and half, which consist of half soup and half sandwich.  You can mix and match, half salad, half sandwich, half soup or half panini.  Here I got a French Onion soup with Ham and Swiss sandwich.  I thought it's so weird that they gave you extra bread with a sandwich.  That's alot of bread.  The soup is on the lighter side for a French Onion soup.  The sandwich isn't toasted, and I wish I had asked for them to toast it.  The cheese is not melted but would've been better had it been melted.

Since it's half and half, the possibilities are endless as they say.  So, if you don't like this, there's other combos waiting for you to try.  They also have free wi-fi which explains why you see people camp out there to study.

Panera
3151 W. Holcombe Blvd
Suite A
Houston, TX 77025
713-821-1065
https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/home.html

No comments: