Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Fat Bao

Wanted to grab a quick lunch and ended up at Fat Bao.
This time I got their Fat Onion Rings, which is tempura with a kimchi-mayo dip. Pretty good dip, not too spicy. Just enough to get you addicted. 
I got the Peking Duck (left) and Bulgogi (right). I love how you don't need to order an entire duck just to have a bao. They also manged to keep the duck moist. The only thing is that they were stingy on the sweet hoisin sauce. The Bulgogi was excellent. The way they treated the meat is delicious. I can eat that all day.

This time the experience was a bit different because we had someone new at the cash register. They put us down for one tea. And when the manager delivered the tea, I'd let her know that we had ordered two. Instead apologizing for the new person's mistake, which I can totally empathize. She just said how much the tea was, like the price would deter me from getting a tea. That type of customer service, I can so without. 

Fat Bao
3419 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 77098
www.fatbaohouston.com

No comments: