Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Regal Seafood & Lounge

So I went to lunch with Julia Explores down in Stafford...
 I was lured by my friend's pictures on Facebook, turns out they went to the dim sum on weekends, and we were just there for normal weekday lunch.
 Since it's own by the same owner as E-Tao, so we knew the Shanghai Soup Dumpling would be awesome... and it was.
We got the Snow Pea Leaves with Mushroom, which is actually pretty good.  If you look at their menu, they can cook snow pea leaves in 5 different ways... so take your time.
Since it was cold unexpectedly, we ordered the beef hot pot.  This had great sauce but made with tons of ginger.  There were too much tendons than meat, but not bad.  

Overall, the entire place is very nicely decorated.  So you know it's set up for big fancy feast.  I was surprise to see some of their set meals for 4 were well over $125.  Though, I haven't had a huge party for meals in prix fixe for a long time, that might be just right.  I will say, their menu is awfully like the one at E-Tao.  They do have more fancier dishes here than E-Tao.  I can't wait to come and try dim sum.  The only thing is the service, there weren't that many people when we got there, and the servers weren't very attentive.


Regal Seafood & Lounge
12350 SW Fwy
Stafford, TX 77477
281-494-8888

No comments: