Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Lemongrass

We were super late for lunch over the weekend, so we stopped by Lemongrass.
During the late lunch, hardly anyone was there.
I had the Thai Iced Tea.  Pretty standard.
Plantain with chimichurri sauce.  This is a nice dip, has a small kick to it, but goes along well.
David had the Pad Thai, which is like an omelet wrapped around the pad thai, almost a deconstructed pad thai.
I had the pork satay which usually comes with roti.  Instead, I had asked for rice, and they came with kimchi and the satay came with the peanut sauce.  

Honestly, I'm still very confuse about this place.  They do Thai, but some Chinese, some Indian.  Some stuff they fusion it nicely, and some just left me in a question mark.  I will say that the chef must be a mom because the bathroom is very children friendly from a clean changing table with ample of wipes, to toilet seats that has a child version with step stool, it is very well equipped.  

Lemongrass
5109 Bellaire Blvd
Bellaire, TX 77401
713-664-6698
http://lemongrass-cafe.com/

No comments: