Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Asahi Sushi

Came here to Asahi on a whim a while back, and decided to come back to try their Happy Hour
This is their Nemo Roll.  It has spicy tuna, avocado, spicy mayo and topped with salmon on top.
Also had nigri this time, chopped scallop, which was a tad spicier than I like...
And I had Unagi, which is nice big and generous portion.

The Happy Hour is from 4-9p everyday and all day on weekends.  They do try alot and sizes and this time there's no freebie, but I'll come back because they do give generous portion on the sushi.  I will say, it has been a while where I go to the restaurant and they served me a can of soda.  Not that's any positive or negative points, just an observation.  You really see alot of people who live around here come here to eat.  You are awfully closed to the stadium, so if there's an event, you may have trouble getting there or find parking, as people often park there for free and walk over, though that is really prohibited by the landlord, but that doesn't stop people.

Asahi Sushi
8236 Kirby Dr.
Ste 200
Houston, TX 77054
713-664-7686
http://asahisushi.net/en/

No comments: