Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ding Ding HK Tea Restaurant

Went back to Ding Ding for breakfast.
I love it that they open at 7:30a, where most of the shops don't open until 9a or 10a.
Got my Iced Lemon Tea, HK style... can stand to be a tad sweeter though.
Cheoung Fun, Rice Noodle with soy sauce, sweet sauce, and peanut sauce.  I wish it'd be more sweet sauce than anything else, though.  Will definitely request that next time.
Ham and Egg on toasted bread sandwich.  It was reminisce of the ones I've gotten in in the streets of Hong Kong.  That's the best I've tasted... I know it's simple, but it's the little things, can't explain it.

By the time we got there, there were several early birds already.  So, definitely nice to go early and get the day started.  I highly recommend it.  Don't forget, when you go there, you order at the counter,  you can see their menu on their Facebook page.  Then, grab your water, utensils, napkins, and they'll bring the food to your table.

Ding Ding HK Tea Restaurant
9398 Bellaire Blvd.
Houston, TX 
832-649-2230
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ding-Ding/1405400513098715?fref=ts

No comments: