Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Benjy's Brunch

Went to brunch with a bunch of friends and have chosen to go to Benjy's.
I haven't been there for a while, it was nice to visit with everyone where the food and drinks are both great.
Champagne Mojito - obviously champagne, mint, bitter, rum and sparkling wine.
This is the Braised Brisket Migas.  I'm a big fan of migas, so wherever I go, I do order their migas to try.  The brisket is fall of the bone good, and there were plenty of them.  The combo with the eggs and meat was alot, I couldn't even finish it all.
I got a cappuccino.  It's a great way to end the meal.  Of course, the company I had helped too.

I always liked their food and their bar.  The music was a tad too loud for conversation, definitely cannot sit out at the patio even weather permits.  The service was good, of course, we picked the peak hour of brunch too, there were several tables of birthdays, showers, and get together, so next time call ahead and reserve a table.  Even though, we didn't call ahead, the crew were very fast to accommodate us, so no complaints there. 

Benjy's on Washington
5922 Washington Ave
Houston, TX 77007
713-868-1131
http://www.benjys.com/

No comments: