Monday, May 18, 2015

Breakfast compare and contrast pt 1

So, thought I do a compare and contrast of 2 of my normal breakfast places.

You guys know I frequent Hong Kong's Cafe, it's no secret.
 Sorry for the washed out picture, but my usual Iced Lemon Tea Hong Kong style.  Good in sweetness, good balance.
Noodles with slices of pork with pickled vegetable and thick egg noodles.  Pretty yummy.
 The entree of lunch meat, eggs and buttered toast.  It was quick, simple, easy and good.  

Again, the deal was $5.65 that includes all that you seen here.  There are of course variation of noodle type (where you have macaroni, shanghai noodle, vermicelli, and ramen for additional $1) and topping type (ham, pork, and one more I forgot), there's also different protein (lunch meat, sausage, and ham).  Of course, eggs any style tool.

Hong Kong's Cafe
9108 Bellaire Blvd.
Houston, TX 
713-772-9633 


No comments: