Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Masa Sushi

I was working down in the Clearlake area and was trying to find sushi.
I got the lunch special and it comes with soup AND salad.  They have miso or chicken broth soup, ginger or sesame dressing.
I got the 7 pieces of sushi: tuna, salmon, snapper, white tuna, kani, eel, and one more... I don't remember.  And instead of the California roll, I had the Spicy Tuna instead and boy was it spicy.

You know, Clear Lake is near NASA and alot of the peripheral businesses does keep the place busy.  But the entire places does not have one single Asian person working there.  From the hostess to the wait staff to the sushi chef.  That's ashame because there is a large Asian population that lives in the area, and they should be able to have some authenticity to it.  The service is not bad, please don't get me wrong.  It will do the job for quick bite, I will say my tummy did not like something there.

Masa Sushi
977 Nasa Parkway
Houston, TX 77508
281-486-9888
http://masasushitexas.foodcoral.com/

No comments: