Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pho 21

I was working in the Clear Lake area, and was looking for lunch.
I stumble upon this place.
I got Bun Thit Nuong Cha Gio, which is Vermicelli with Grilled Pork with Egg Roll.  The problem is that they brought me grilled chicken... I was wondering why it tasted with more meat than the normal pork. 
I also ordered the Che 3 Mau, which is usually a drink that truly is a dessert but people will serve it as a drink.  The problem here... they waited it for dessert to serve, so it didn't arrived until my main dish was done.  And as you can see, there's more ice than anything else... or rather proportionately, it's half ice and half everything else.  And it should really have 3 colors, but you only see 2.  They should've had mung beans (yellow), aduzki beans (red) and pandan jelly (green), and top it off is the coconut mlik.  I didn't see much of coconut milk even though I tasted some.  Basically, it's not the same.

This seems to be hot spots for alot of offices in the area.  All the staff are friendly but do they get the instructions... well, base on my order that day, I'd say no.  Is the food good?  Perhaps in the proximity, there are better closer to the freeway.  Given it does mostly office people's lunch business, this will do.

Pho 21
2443 Bay Area Blvd
Houston, TX 77058
281-990-8409

No comments: