Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Chili's

Don't usually go to Chili's for lunch...
 If I do go, usually for happy hour or dinner... but when someone say: 
 Skillet Queso, I'm not going to say no.  It's like twisting your arm and say uncle... I'm going to give in.  How can you not?  They have the most awesome consistency after all these years.  *thumbs up*
I got the boneless chicken salad, in my mind, I feel healthier, but I'm sure there's a ton of calories in it.  But heck, not that I eat it daily, just nice to have some kick, some spice, and some creamy to go with any good o' boring salad.  

We sat by the 'rink side', the server was flighty at best, we were just grateful that our food came in the way we ordered it, but we never got refills and she came and checked on us once.  While she was friendly enough, the service left very little to be desired.  Now granted, to be fair when you go to Chili's you may get really great service, or you may not, total luck of the draw, but this time was not impressed.

Chili's
Houston Galleria
Rink Level
5015 Westheimer Rd
#1310
Houston, TX 77056
713-622-7924
https://www.chilis.com/locations/us/texas/houston/galleria/

No comments: