Monday, August 21, 2017

HRW: Eloise Nichols

Another Houston Restaurant Week pick:
Last time I was here for during regular lunch, so was interested to see how their dinner service was.
This upside down pineapple is my Spirit Animal.  No, really, it's called Spirit Animal, which is vodka, pineapple and lime, pretty straight forward and pretty tasty.
For first course, I got their brussel sprouts, I remembered it was good last time.  This time isn't too bad, but a tad soggier than I like.
For the main course, I got the grilled chicken, it was nice and juicy, not dry at all.  The polenta (at the bottom) did nothing for me.  I kinda felt like they're soaking up my sauce for my chicken, which I wanted it to go with.  Otherwise, no complaint here.
For dessert, I got the peach crisp.  It has Texas Peach, cinnamon crumble, and Mexican Vanilla Ice Cream.  All put together, you get yummy deliciousness.

Overall, no complaint here, the service is fine, dinner wasn't crowded or super busy, but the bar was full, so I guess the Happy Hour is the thing to get there.  Parking is a luck of the draw, if not, there is valet there.  I do see police around the corner, so I felt very safe.

Eloise Nichols
2400 Mid Ln
Houston, TX 77027
713-554-0136
http://eloisenichols.com 


No comments: