Thursday, November 29, 2018

Moody Garden - Cafe in the Park

Rise and Shine from Galveston!
The Sunrise and Sunset from their hotel room offers a beautiful view.  
I ordered Corned Beef Hash.  Since I was ordering off menu, the order took longer than usual.

I promise, there are meat underneath the eggs.  Doesn't the potato looks like funky hair do?
I ordered a side of bacon for my kiddo.  It was a lot of food for sure.  By comparison, the price for ordering off menu versus buffet, which is what Cafe in the Park is known for, is about the same.  The buffet has a great spread, with waffle bar and omelette bar, but since I'm on a diet, I'm very limited in what I can eat.  That said, I've been able to eat whatever, just need to do it in moderation.

Cafe in the Park
insides the Moody Garden Hotel 
7 Hope Blvd
Galveston, TX 77554
888-388-8484
https://www.moodygardenshotel.com/dining

No comments: