Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Roastery

Heard alot of hub bub about the new fancy HEB on Bellaire Blvd, had to come check it out.
Plus, I can get coffee while I shop, heck, why not.
You can watch them as they work.  Please, no shopping cart in there, it is very tiny.
All their staff working quickly on your beverage.  I did see a wine chiller on the back counter, so they must serve wine at some point.
What did I get?  Well, I saw the Apple Cider Donuts, seeing it was gloomy and rainy, kinda felt perfect as I pretend it's Fall somewhere.  I got the Aztec Spiced Cocoa, it is spicy, it does have a kick, but it's not over powering the rest of the cocoa, totally up my alley.

The Apple Cider Donuts, it is in cake donut form.  You do taste the sweet of apple plus sugar and the sour from the cider.  The order usually comes in 3s, but I got 4 somehow, I'll take it.  It's so good that I was dreaming about it days later.  Highly recommend it.
As my friend, Julie, pointed out: their cups tells you to have a Great day.  Well, ok, I'll do that!

If you're here to go grocery shopping then park at the garage underneath and when you're done, you can watch your shopping cart take an escalator ride down to meet you.  But if you're here for the coffee, drive on up to the 2nd floor of the parking garage, that'll take you to the front door of the grocery store and to the Roastery.  

According to their website, they'll be opening more Roastery at different HEB locations.  While that confused me because not all HEB has room to accommodate, I do welcome the add.  They also serve breakfast and lunch in forms of salad and sandwiches.  They also have smoothies, gelato on top of coffee.

The Roastery
5106 Bissonet St
Ste C
Bellaire, TX 77401
281-888-5528
https://www.theroastery.com

No comments: