Monday, November 12, 2018

Yokushi Robata

I was craving for some curry, and the closest one I can think of that's near me and don't have to wait till dinner.
So I ended up at Yokushi Robata.
Got a Lychee Ramune, which I also called the marble soda.  You have to push a marble thru the opening and it'll catch at the neck of the bottle in order to open it. 
As usual my eyes was bigger than my stomach, and I ordered more than what I should.  I got the shishito peppers just because I like them.  And also got the pork belly skewers.
Here's the katsu curry, which is fried chicken with curry sauce over rice.  I just really wanted the curry.  Their version of the curry was a tad too watery for my taste.  It tasted fine, the sauce mix with rice almost because soup-y.  Otherwise, it's fine.  

I like coming down to Yokushi just because if you come when they open they're not very busy.  At night however, they do get swamp and since they do skewer to order, it may take a bit longer with the volume of guests in the house.  Like I said I usually eat during non-prime time to avoid crowd and faster service.

Yokushi Robata
3837 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77027
832-933-6888
https://www.yokushirobata.com


No comments: