Monday, August 26, 2019

Carrabba's

Honestly, I haven't been to Carrabba's over a decade. 
Not because of anything just that the closest one to me is always busy, and it's not worth my time to wait, when within the 1 mile radius there are many different options that are just as good.
Started with Minestrone soup, it was a tad saltier than I like, but not bad.
This is Spiedino di Mare, but since I'm not a fan of shrimp (plus allergy) I asked them to swap and they offered more scallops.  I just LOVE their lemon butter sauce, you put that on anything, I'll scoop it all up, I swear.  The side I chose was Garlic Mashed Potato, which I'm a fan of mashed potato anyway, but the garlic in the mix truly made the dish.  I cannot help but keep eating it.  
For dessert, I got tiramisu, basically if they offer it, I would pick that because it is my way of judging how the food there is.  Dessert, may not make alot of sense, but it tells you how much details they put in or not.  Don't worry, they passed the mustard, while I'd like the lady fingers be a bit more moist and more soaked of the coffee in there, but it's not so far off.

The other thing about coming to Carrabbas, make sure to check their daily specials as well as if they have any other specials going on.  My friends were able to get another dish for $10 and it is full size of the dish plus the sides.  You get more than one meal out of there.  

Carrabba's
11229 Katy Fwy
Houston, TX 77079
713-464-6596
https://www.carrabbas.com

No comments: