Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Roastery

Sometimes I would make an excuse to go to the big HEB just so I can visit The Roastery.
Don't forget besides coffee, they also have tea too.
Love the decor here...
Their new special is Lavender Latte, thought it's so hot out to try an iced one.
That's what that purple-ish blue milk it's, the lavender part.  But when you mix in the coffee it's all brown anyhow.  

I definitely did not taste too much of the lavender bit of it.  I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing, because lavender by itself can be pretty potent, more from the mint family.  But when I get some 'speciality' drink, I'd like to be able to taste that flavor... so I'm mix on this.  As much as a fan on latte's variety, I was more hoping that I could've tried the Nutella Latte.  But there's always next time!

Roastery
inside HEB
5106 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77401
https://www.theroastery.com

No comments: