Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Flip n' Patties

So, there's a new food court opened in Downtown Houston called Understory.
Literally watch them put all these places together. 
Needless to say, I was thrilled to see Flip N' Patties got a spot.  You don't get alot of Filipino eateries in Houston.  So to have one so easily accessible is awesome!
Makes me excited to see that they went from a food truck to a brick and mortar and now expanding to downtown.
Right now, like many new eateries, they are cashless.  And since that place is really loud, they let you know when your food is ready.  Frankly, I was thrilled to see unicorns prepared my order.
So, what did I get.  I got the Spamsilot, which is slices of space cooked Filipino style, over a bed of jasmine rice covered with fukikake flakes (which has seaweed, sesame and other seasonings), with a fried egg over it. 

Honestly, that is alot of food.  But it was so delicious that I inhaled the entire box.  It is decently priced for that much of food.  The line at their stall is often out to the seating area.  So, I'm thrilled they are popular amongst the office crowd.  Definitely will come back for the Flippin Burger next time!

Flip n' Patties
in Understory
800 Capitol St
Houston, TX 77002
http://www.flipnpatties.com

No comments: