Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Pico's

Went to Pico's for dinner this time.
I love that they have plenty of parking.
We ordered some queso it was a tad saltier than we'd like, so we asked them to take it back.  (sad face)
We also ordered guacamole, which I love that they make it table side.
Then we have this beautiful delicious mess. I'm not usually a guac fan, but this is really fresh.
Got the El Jefe and asked them to go easy on the liquor, just because I'm a lightweight.  They really have a lot to choose from and almost too many... But I know either way, you can't go wrong.
And here comes dinner.
I got the Pollo en Mole Negro Oaxaqueno which is chicken mole sauce with black mole sauce with sesame.  The dish comes with rice, beans, and veggie, it really is alot of food.  So much so that I have to take half of it home. 
Don't know about you, I love mixing the rice with the mole and mix it all in.  It does create an awesome dish.

I love coming to Picos, almost all of their servers have a decent knowledge of the wine, and of course the cocktail.  The food are delicious and they are pretty fast with the service.  I would highly recommend making a reservation ahead of time because during dinner service they do get busy.  You can probably walk-up but if you have a decent size party, you should definitely call ahead.

Pico's
3601 Kirby
Houston, TX 77098
832-831-9940
https://www.picos.net

No comments: