Thursday, December 26, 2019

401

I like going to neighborhood joints.  
Going to try the Brunch at 401.
I love the decor, it's very reflective of their love for their local community.
I need lots of liquids in the morning... coffee and juice.
This is a Traditional, which has eggs (I'd asked for sunny side up), applewood smoked sausage, and herb-roasted potato.  It comes with ketchup, and I asked for salsa, because it really liven up the eggs.  

Overall, the food is pretty decent.  It's like a fancy diner food.  Now, granted they have other dishes and that may be different.  The servers are young and sometimes you have to flag them down for coffee refill.  It was otherwise ok.

If you arrive early, there's no problem finding a seat.  Kids can still go to Club No Major, they're available when they're open.

401
6700 Ferris, Ste 150
Bellaire, TX 77401
832-962-7649
https://www.the401bellaire.com

No comments: