Monday, December 16, 2019

Yokushi Robata

Yokushi has become one of our favorite gathering spot.
Food is good and prices are reasonable.
I ordered this off of the Specials Menu - this is Seafood Ramen.  The noodle is the typical Sun Noodle (which is very egg-y).  But they do put a lot of seafood there.  As you know, the clams are it for shells but not for content.  That said, they're cooked nicely and made me work for it a bit fighting with the shells.  Shrimp was hearty and couple small scallops to boot.
Since the scallops were small in the ramen, I got one skewer's worth of grilled scallops. It has eel sauce and sesame on it.  Very tasty.  Though, I should not have ordered it.   My eyes were bigger than my stomach that night.  But it was good, can't resist.

Yokushi Robata
3837 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77027
832-933-6888
https://www.yokushirobata.com

No comments: