Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Common Bond

So nice to come back to Common Bond for brunch.
I love this location, tons of parking, hardly any lines.  If there is one the move very quickly. 
Ahh got my soy milk latte.  Love the latte art!
My eyes were bigger than my stomach.  I ordered the egg & sausage sandwich.  It has some greens at the bottom, breakfast sausage, cheddar cheese, soft egg.  When they say soft egg, it literally breaks as you touch it.  Since it was so big, I had to cut it in half, and the yolk break and literally made a huge mess.  Oh well, it was yummy no complaints here.

Like I said, parking and lines are not so much of a problem here.  But if you come on the weekend do make sure you spare some time, folks like to linger and enjoy the weekend.  Seating are kinda tight, so bring patience.

Common Bond
Medical Center
2278 W. Holcomb Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
346-327-8393
https://commonbondcafe.com

No comments: