Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Flower & Cream

Over the weekend it was 80 degrees, so ice cream was just what the doctors order.
Ok, I'm not sure if there's any doctor actually order for ice cream, but heck.  Why not?!
I got the Chocolate Brownie with the Red Velvet cone.  I just love those cones, they're so delicate but you can still taste the red velvet.  That's pretty impressive. I know they have them flown in, forgot where, but I appreciate them trying to find what works for their flavors and make them special.

The owner is around, feel free to chat with them.  Being next door to a pizza place is perfect, I can easily walk over after a meal.  By the way, they are pretty much cashless nowadays.

Flower & Cream
2617 W. Holcomb Blvd
Suite B
Houston, TX 77025
832-667-8412
https://www.flowerandcream.com

No comments: