Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Yummy Pho & Bo Ne

I was so excited to go back to Yummy Pho & Bo Ne
They are always busy when we go there.  Every table is filled in there.
Got the Peach Iced Tea, and see!  There's a slice of peach in there.
It comes with a salad with ginger dressing, but they gave us vinaigrette on the side too.
I got the Bo Ne plate, which has 5oz of steak, spam, an egg, that comes with a little baguette.  In place of the baguette, I asked for a bowl of rice instead.  But of course, after seeing the egg is all sizzling on the sizzling pan, I kinda wish I had bread to soak that up.  Yum!

They are super quick on the order, and bring the food out in decent time.  Totally understandable since they're packed and need to turn the tables over.  But the food is still good and I can see why folks lined up to come in.

Yummy Pho Bo Ne
23119 Colonial Pkwy
Katy, TX 77479
832-437-0486
https://www.yummyphoandbone.com

No comments: