Thursday, December 19, 2019

Ruby Tuesday

When you're at the airport, you're at the mercy of whatever they have that are decent and short lines.
I haven't been to a Ruby Tuesday since the early 00s.  I think Bennigans were still around then.
Raspberry Tea - this is too sweet.  For sure sweeter than I remembered it to be.
Unfortunately for something 'fast' and decent, I ended up with Hand Battered Buttermilk Chicken Tenders.  Not much to write about... it's chicken tenders, it's edible, it's no premium airport food but billed as one.  It is battered with buttermilk and as promised fried to golden brown.  I liked the honey mustard sauce but can't go crazy since the 'fried' basically took up lots of calories and room in my tummy. 

Now back to your regular scheduled programs.

Ruby Tuesday
Orlando Airport
https://www.rubytuesday.com

No comments: