Thursday, June 11, 2020

Gelato Cup

Was running errand in Chinatown, and saw a parking spot open in front of Gelato Cup, thought it's serendipitous. 
They serve Chinese style dessert as well as gelato.  Basically all encompassing desserts.
They've got sesame soup, which doesn't sounds it, but it is yummy.  It's nice especially during winter. For summer, the Sweet Tofu is a good pick.
Taro & Ginger soup are good for all seasons.
My favorite of all time is Sago.  I'm too lazy to make them myself but happy to eat them when I see them!
They have 2 cases of gelato, so plenty to choose from.
Back to my Sago.  This is Fresh Mango with Sago in Coconut Milk.
Here's the sago (which is very much like tapioca) and mango chunks.  When served cold, it is super refreshing for a hot day.  The coconut milk with the sago together is nice and smooth.  So good....

Gelato Cup
9889 Bellaire Blvd
#108
Houston, TX 77036
713-271-1082
http://www.gelatocuphouston.com

No comments: