Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Hong Kong's Cafe

This is my tried and true meal, I tell ya.  Every time I come here, I always get their breakfast set.  Not that their food isn't good in other meal times, they are equally as good and I've eaten here at other times than breakfast.  But their breakfast set is one of my top comfort meals.
Got a warm Honey Lemon drink to start.
For noodles, I got the shredded pork, mustard green noodles.  It's nice and smooth, definitely the 2 part comforting set.
Last but not least, my eggs sunny side up with spam and toast.  To be honest, I never finish the toast, it's already a lot of food.  And don't worry, I don't spam often.  I like to cut part of it to eat with the egg whites and the grease comes off together nicely.

For $7-ish (the set comes with 1 drink, one noodle and the main protein), it's a great deal all around.  I typically don't need to have lunch after having this.  Breakfast starts from 9-11:30a.  

Hong Kong's Cafe
9108A Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77036
713-772-9633


No comments: