Wednesday, June 24, 2020

River Oaks Donuts

Our regular haunts... River Oaks Donuts.
 Now that they limit number of people inside, a lot of folks are using the drive thru even more than before.  There are often times, more cars on the opposite side waiting to get in line than cars driving by.
I got me an Iced Coffee, nice and refreshing!  Definitely a lite bodied flavor for the Summer, which is nice.

My Sausage Kolache.  I have said this before, and will say that again.  I liked that they use Prasek Sausage, but more importantly, I like that their meat to bread ratio is proportionate.  Unlike some places that has more bread and meat.  Then you really just eating bread.

Line might be long, price might be on the higher end, but definitely worth it.

River Oaks Donuts
3601 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77027
713-961-9458
https://www.riveroaksdonuts.com


No comments: