Monday, June 8, 2020

Koffeteria

Social Distance got you down?  Head on over to Koffeteria!
Been meaning to check them out for some time, finally made time to stop by.
Cute menu set up!
Lovely pastry display.  Urm, one of each please.
Specialty drinks is their specialty. 

That's my drink: Tiger Uppercut, which is Thai Tea with a shot of espresso.  It does get strong, I'm not going to lie.  So, you've been warned!  However, if you like it enough, they sell them in a $10 jug.
Social Distance got you down?  Don't be...
 Their backyard seating is huge and everyone can have 10 ft or more social distance if you want.  There were several families sitting there, wasn't able to get a good shot for you.
Ok, what did I get:  I got a Ham and Cheese croissant.  I will say that the ham to cheese ratio is a tad off, and I still prefer the Milk & Cookies ones, which you can taste cheese every ham bite you take.  I missed their Beef Pho Croissant and too chicken to get the Hot Cheeto Croissant.  If you got one of those, let me know what you think.
This is their Peach Cobbler Bread Pudding, it has both of my favorite dessert, how can it go wrong?  I didn't go wrong.  As a matter of fact, a tip the barista told me was that you heat it up 30 sec before eating, and that did the trick!  Nice, warm, gooey and yummy.
Last but not least their almond croissant.  Pretty good, super flakey and guarantee a messy good time!

The place is cute and I'm sad that because of Covid their indoor seating is closed.  But like I mentioned earlier, there are plenty of space in their backyard.  You can have more space than to know what to do with.  They also have a side entrance to the backyard, in case you don't want to go inside.   What you do is, before you arrive, order online, and tell them when you pick up, and grab a seat on the outside.  Perfect for an early morning coffee.  By the way, they are cashless, so whether you order ahead or pay there makes little difference.

The whole experience was great, the staff were super friendly.  We were down the street taking pictures of all the amazing Murals.  The only pain to get here is the parking.  There is a gym next door and if you happen to arrive during class time, parking is not easy.  Please make sure you read all the signs, they do have patrols - even on a Sunday, to check meters.

Koffeteria
1110 Hutchins St
Ste 102
Houston, TX 77003
https://www.koffeteria.com

No comments: