Monday, July 27, 2020

85C Bakery Cafe

Since my dr appointment is right by 85 Bakery, figured might as well grab me a latte.
 So I got the Sea Salt Chocolate Milk Tea
I like these sea salt drinks because it makes the drinks less sweet.  So, technically it's a milk tea, but the salt mellow out the sweet and you still get the chocolate flavor.  I did not add boba into mine, but you can definitely do that.

I like how 85 has one way to the store.  They do still have trays, but all the bread are already pre-packaged, so to avoid having to touch the food by customers.  The path takes you around the store where you get to the brad case and then take you to the cashier.  To wait for your drink, they also have designated boxes for you to social distance.  Definitely happy with their set up.

85C Bakery Cafe
1027 Blalock Rd
Houston Tx 77055
346-319-3950
https://www.85cbakerycafe.com

No comments: